11/23/2014

Bailey - Character and Hair by Silver,Propschick

From Renderosity
Goods Information

Name:

Bailey - Character and Hair by Silver,Propschick

Software:

more than Poser 6
more than Poser Pro 2010
more than DAZ Studio 4

※Probably I think that it works in "more than Poser Pro 2010".

BaseFigure:

Victoria 4
Victoria 6/Genesis 2 Female

Requirements:

Victoria 4.2 Morphs ++
Genesis 2 Female Base
Genesis 2 Female(s) Morphs Bundle
Victoria 4 for Genesis 2 Female

Memo

It is the child figure of the young woman who is full of dissatisfaction. It will be the eyebrows and lips I think that is the expression that is full of dissatisfaction. But I feel that it is a pretty and attractive part.

Some chins are thin, but it seems to fuse with the facial features well and is not bad. Because it becomes the features that I got of so-called balance, it is solid-looking. A face may be oval-faced when I look well.

I think that balance is removed, and a picture shines in not only the expression but also the style. Because I feel like not being a model figure, I may apply to Victoria 4 as a normal figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment