11/26/2014

Harper by Silver

From Renderosity
Goods Information

Name:

Harper by Silver

Software:

more than Poser 8
more than Poser Pro 2010
more than DAZ Studio 4

BaseFigure:

Victoria 4
Victoria 6/Genesis 2 Female

Requirements:

Victoria 4.2 Morphs ++
Genesis 2 Female Base
Genesis 2 Female(s) Morphs Bundle
Victoria 4 for Genesis 2 Female

Memo

I have gentle features, but am the figure for Victoria 4 which seems to be slightly strong-minded. The eyes become a circle-like, and the chin relatively swells, and I see the whole face like a circle or home base.

I do not know whether it is those result, but feel like giving a gentle impression. Simultaneously, Only a face feels childishness when I look, but her make let us feel a little adulty atmosphere.

That is, I have an impression called the transformation toward a beautiful older sister from a pretty girl by her make, and there is an attracted thing. Because almost any clothes and dress have possibility to look good with all right, I think that this type of figure has high versatility.

No comments:

Post a Comment