11/30/2014

TaoYao Clothing 01 by taoyao

From Renderosity
Goods Information

Name:

TaoYao Clothing 01 by taoyao

Software:

more than DAZ Studio 4

※Probably I think that I am usable in more than Poser 9. However, the image completed in Poser may be different from DAZ Studio.

BaseFigure:

Victoria 6/Genesis 2 Female

Requirements:

Genesis 2 Female Base
Genesis 2 Female(s) Morphs Bundle

Memo

I look like the uniform of some company and think that it is a cool dress design. The figure and the quality of the dress to come up to PromoImage is not good enough, but might turn into the good thing if you should use the shader function and Reality 2.0 of DAZ Studio.

I think about the possibility and purchase it and I change it into one's favorite thing and should enjoy a fashion.

That reminded me of a Japanese elevator girl when I saw PromoImage. If the hat looking good with the girl is on, it is right so. I wish it was a shock.

The basic tone of the design makes me image an elevator girl with checked pattern more and more. Coloration is very fair and you will use this products as not only a uniform but also a stylish dress.

 I thought that it is attracted attention if this distributer used the promotion image which worked of the mind a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment