12/16/2014

AJ Modern Interior 3 by -AppleJack-

From Renderosity
Goods Information

Name:

AJ Modern Interior 3 by -AppleJack-

Software:

more than Poser 6
more than Poser Pro 2010

※Probably I think that it works in DAZ Studio.
※Because it is a scenery material, the figure is not needed.

Memo

An appearance is a very beautiful scenery material product. It is not a firefly engine attached to Poser to have good appearance and is because I use an outside rendering engine.

Probably the outside rendering engine will be Reality or Octane. Otherwise I think that there is not such a clean picture. It may be V-ray, but it is enviable to use the expensive image output function.

There is the thing which this distributer made in Poser when you see the PromoImages and it is not so bad. The light, an angle, high quality of parts may hark so back.

Because it may be said that it is a product that the technical height of the distributor has a glimpse and gets, I think that I want it. But I want to think at the time of sale because it is slightly high.

No comments:

Post a Comment