12/11/2014

SASE Naisa by Sabby,Seven

From Renderosity
Goods Information

Name:

SASE Naisa by Sabby,Seven

Software:

more than Poser 8
more than Poser Pro 2010
more than DAZ Studio 4

BaseFigure:

Victoria 4

Requirements:

V4 Morphs ++
Aiko 4

Memo

This is one of the PromoImage of SASE Naisa(figure) that Sabby and Seven has made and sold.

She is very cute and Asian taste. On the situation, subtle but generally, it's good becasuse face leaves infantility. Although I leave childishness, I feel fortitude somewhere and I have a glimpse of the admirable aspect that is going to live looking ahead and get it and am attracted.

I do not know it whether it is her eyes power or it is influence of the PromoImage to feel such a thing, but will be to be figure to be touched by. I am impressed by high technology of a distributor when he made like this well.

No comments:

Post a Comment