12/10/2014

Small Lovely X by 3D-Age

From Renderosity
Goods Information

Name:

Small Lovely X by 3D-Age

Software:

more than Poser 6
more than Poser Pro 2010
more than DAZ Studio 4

BaseFigure:

Victoria 4

Requirements:

V4 Morphs ++

Memo

It is the dress which is very attractive though it is simple. A dress and the skirt are built-in and do not seem to be able to use you as every parts. I think if I can isolate it that I was able to combine it with other clothes.

You seem to be able to use a passable color depending on the situation with five kinds. There is that some fluorescent colors are strong when I watch the PromoImage, and an extension is the part which I want.

I think that I can evaluate the part where this distributer adds a change to a dress by bicolor. Because it is rare, such a type may be precious.

In addition, the dress design lets you image a beautiful adult woman and attracts people who see her. At the time of sale, it is the product which I want to purchase positively.

No comments:

Post a Comment