12/18/2014

NYC Couture: TriColor by 3DSublimeProductions

From Renderosity
Goods Information

Name:

NYC Couture: TriColor by 3DSublimeProductions

Software:

more than Poser 6
more than Poser Pro 2010
more than DAZ Studio 3

BaseFigure:

Victoria 4

Requirements:

V4 Morphs ++
Tri Color by B-Rock

Memo

Some girls of the PromoImages are scared, but a color and the design are not bad. Because I am not able to like an original color, this extension looks splendid.

The thing which had simplicity and gaudiness is included in a product and may be interesting. The thing with some patterns is a favorite particularly personally though it is a plain fabric-like. Also I like a tiger pattern. It let me imagine a cheerful aunty of Osaka.

I imagine that we can use this extension in all age groups. Probably I think that this is because there is something to hark so back to in a color and a design. It is rare, so may be said that it is valuable.

No comments:

Post a Comment