12/17/2014

Oh! Ring for V4A4G4Elite by RainbowLight

From Renderosity
Goods Information

Name:

Oh! Ring for V4A4G4Elite by RainbowLight

Software:

more than Poser 6
more than Poser Pro 2010

※Probably I think that it works in DAZ Studio.

BaseFigure:

Victoria 4

Requirements:

V4 Morphs ++

Memo

It is the set product of a necklace and earrings. Probably it will be the accessories product that it is the first among this distributor. I think that it works enough to draw beauty and prettiness of the figure although being small personally.

Because there is the super big accessories product much , the size like this may be valuable. Because there is much long one, I am happy about the necklace in particular.

Because it was just released, I do not know whether you are popular, but even the combination with common clothes seems to be available and seems to be useful as well as a dress. I feel painful at the end of the year that I want to purchase it if better off.

No comments:

Post a Comment